Wednesday, May 10, 2017

On the Perils of Committing to a Blog

I knew when I started this blog that I was bound to fail. A few times. At least. The hardest part, I'm finding, is that Blogger is absolutely horrid on any sort of mobile device. I mostly use an iPad and that is just not conducive to actually writing posts. I have access to a laptop, but frankly it's not my first choice. So I need to find a solution to that.

I also need to get better at writing posts when I think of them. Or at least starting them when I think of them. There have been things in the last few months that I wanted to write about and when I didn't do it immediately it fell by the wayside. I have trouble remembering my own name some days so vague blog post ideas definitely don't stand a chance.

I'm going to try again. I will keep trying again until maybe, some day in the hopefully not too distant future, it'll stick. Until then, my Instagram is significantly more reliable. I post more pictures than you probably want to see.

Keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment