Saturday, February 25, 2017

Oops...

I know it's been almost a month since my last post. In my defense I started a new job so that has thrown things off a bit. However, I think I'm finally getting into the swing again. I certainly don't think I'll be as prolific as I was in January, but I am still trying to knit every day.  I am way better at updating Instagram so feel free to head over and follow me there. Link is on the left.

I've spent most of this month working on the two MKALs I participated in.  I finished the Winter's Whisper shawl this week. I just need to find time to block it out.



I'm a couple clues behind on the socks. They go much quicker though so hopefully I can catch up this week. I think there's only one or two more clues to come in that.


We're heading to see a show tomorrow that's a bit of a drive away. I think I'll make The Boy drive so I can knit!

No comments:

Post a Comment