Friday, January 6, 2017

Back in the Saddle

It's going to take me a while to get into the swing of blogging. Frankly I've never been very good at it, but I think if I stay diligent I might just pull it off.

Right now all of my knitting focus is on the Makariri shawl KAL from Aroha Knits. I'm on the last section of lace and if I can finish it up by Monday I qualify for prizes. I certainly won't say no to prizes.


I'm really enjoying this pattern and I still love my colors which is a better place than I was with the Building Blocks KAL. The section I'm on is the third lace section and I really feel like I've got the hang of it now. Almost no mistakes. Go me! I feel pretty good about getting it done. 

Once that's done I will figure out what sort of format I want to follow with this blog. I think if I come up with some theme days I will have better incentive to remember to actually add thing here. I'm definitely going to do a WIP Wednesday. Maybe I'll do a monthly progress update. That might shame me into finishing up some of those projects lingering at the bottom of the basket...




No comments:

Post a Comment